What you'll need:
Before You Begin: Nail Prep
The essential beginning to the perfect manicure - proper nail prep. Starting with natural nails, free from any previous polishes, begin by thoroughly washing hands and nails.
- Trim away any excess hangnails and carefully push back cuticles to expose your full natural nail beds.
- Using the file and buffer, delicately smoothen your natural nails for a ridge-free surface. Brush away any excess.
Pro Tip: Each step is intended to completed on one nail at a time. Begin on the first nail, completing each step fully, then repeating on remaining nails, before continuing as liquids dry within seconds.
Step 1: Base + Dip
Creating a Long-lasting, chip-free, and crack-resistant manicure starts with a clear and solid foundation. While our Dip Powder is odorless, we suggest working in an open and well-ventilated space, as you would with any other treatment.
- Begin with Step 1: Pro Base, applying a quick brush stroke down the center of your nail. Dip into Clear Base Powder, gently brushing away the excess.
- Next, apply Step 1: Probase again, covering your entire nail. Dip into your choice of color, gently tapping away any excess.
- Repeat a second time, applying Probase to the entire nail and dipping into your choice of color. After two layers of dip, apply a final coat of Step 1: Pro Base, covering your entire nail with quick brush strokes.
Step 2: Activate
After you have one layer of Base, two layers of Dip, and a final coat of Step 1: Probase, allow the nails to dry for a few seconds.
- Using Step 2: Activator, apply a coat to your nail, ensuring the entire nail is covered. Wait about 30 seconds for the Activator to dry and seal.
- Once dry, use the File and Buffer to gently smooth the nail, removing any excess build-up around the cuticles. Brush clean.
- Then, apply a final coat of Step 2: Activator across the entire nail, wiping away any excess off hands and skin with a paper towel.
Step 3: Finish
You will need our Step 3: Finishing Gel for this step.
The final layer of your manicure creates a gentle shine and provides a protective seal to your treatment.
- Apply Step 3: Finishing Gel, in three quick brush strokes, half-way up your nail, across the left, center, and right side of your nail.
- Then, apply a final coat of Step 3: Finishing Gel, covering the entire nail this time with slow and steady brush strokes. Ensure the entire nail is covered, including against the edges and up to the cuticles.
- Wait about 60 seconds for the final layer to dry, wiping away any excess liquid from hands and skin with a paper towel. Use caution to not touch the paper towel against the drying nails. Once dry, your manicure is complete!